After 6 months of intensive mentorship, insightful sprints, pivoting, hard work and acceleration, FUSION startups were ready to pitch in a room full of Investors, senior corporate executives, Academia, Mentors & members of the Press in Nyon. FUSION presents the class of 2017-2018 Swiss Startups of the 3 Vertical Accelerators:
Switzerland has one of the strongest Real Estate markets on the planet. However things will change rapidly. We believe the country can be the right epicenter for Real Estate oriented innovation for the next 15 years and we are working together strong corporate partners like FTI and Investis Group to do this. Says Sal Matteis - CEO at FUSION. Together with Investis and FTI, we will be fostering the ecosystem and continue accelerating startups
PROPTECH FELLOWS 2017-2018 .
- ADVISAY’s goal is to develop a new workforce to allow people to focus on what they do best. The chatbot technology is developed on top of a polyvalent CRM, allowing to automate most of the repetitive tasks employees have to deal with while talking with customers.
- NEHO brings real estate brokerage into the digital era with its unique online platform. The company intends to disrupt outdated real estate brokerage practices by combining dedicated local experts with a unique online platform that will guide the seller from valuation to conclusion of the sale.
- WEGAW is an Outdoors Adventure Platform helping Tourism Promotion Offices managing and better promoting their outdoors touristic destination. Thanks to Earth Observation Satellite monitoring WeGaw is able to monitor a given outdoors touristic region.
- YETIVISIT allows teleportation for the real estate world and offers to create by yourself professional 360° virtual tours, without any technical knowledge, directly from your camera. Their algorithm allows to assemble the pictures into a high quality final result, that is simultaneously being improved.
LifeTech Startups www.lifetechfusion.ch
With its vast network and industrastructure in R&D, healthcare and high tech, Switzerland is the right ground to focus on technologies that bring innovations in the areas of digital health, IOT, wearables, Personal Data Analysis & Management, Biometrics, Machine Learning, Genomics and NanoTech. We are excited to support the startup founders and see their strong development over the last few months. Six mentors from Mobiliere have been in the process to enable the startups resulting into a strong collaboration and positive momentum. Says Ralph Rimet, Innovation Office at La Mobiliere.
LIFETECH FELLOWS 2017-2018
- PRYV is a software that enables innovation through privacy data management. Pryv.io – enables organizations to collect, store and use personal data to spark new and innovative projects, enhance existing services and improve consumers’ services.
- STUWARD is a Digital Health company whose main goal is to support family members of people living with dementia. Using a combination of coaching, remote consultations, and monitoring, Stuward helps family members provide safe and effective care and keep the person with dementia in the comfort of their home for longer.
In the past 6 months we have the wealth and asset management industries accelerate even further driven by digitalization and new technologies such as blockchain and AI. We are excited to be an active part of the the ecosystem with Fusion and work together to shape the industry forward. Says Antonio Mira, CFO Notz Stucki
Over the last 3 years we have worked with Fusion to further strengthen the Fintech ecosystem in Switzerland and leveraged the partnership with startups to fuel innovation and entrepreneurial mindset at Swisscard. Excited to see the results of this year’s effort been presented today. Says Markus Feller - Head of Corporate Development & Business Transformation, Swisscard
Opening banking is speeding up the rate of innovation in financial services. Fintech companies working together with banks are helping the industry to capitalize on this innovation in ways that are tangible and improve customer outcomes.. Fusion plays an important part in fostering this collaboration and innovation. Says Ben Robinson - Chief Strategy Officer, Temenos
FINTECH FELLOWS 2017-2018
- FIZI helps self-directed investors to navigate the stock market world, by assisting them to find, monitor and learn about opportunities. With his technology, Fizi brings a personal & accessible stock investing experience to our generation.
- SYSTEMCREDIT is a service provider to the lending industry. As the external rating agency, it helps SME to get suitable financing faster, at lower cost. And it enables lenders to grow their loan portfolios at reduced risk and lower process cost.
- WEALTHINITIATIVE is a platform used as a marketplace and automated valuation tool for non-bankable assets. It is aimed at private banks to create synergies among their client base.
- YAWAVE is a revolutionary cloud software that maximizes reach by activating employees, customers, fans, etc. -with unique and powerful tools for leveraging companies’ network communication power.
A new Social Impact Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program in Geneva
Last but not least, FUSION together with the Hatch CoLab foundation, announced during Demoday a new Social Impact Entrepreneurship Accelerator in Geneva.
FUSION is supporting the Hatch CoLab foundation to launch a Global Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator right in the heart of Geneva. Hatch CoLab launches this year with applications opening officially today and will be hosted at Fusion with a dedicated team. Hatch will be powered by Fusion to capitalize on its network of mentors and partners, community, methodology and learnings.
“Geneva’s international pedigree and recognized hub for NGOs made it a perfect fit to foster social impact entrepreneurial startups combining the key components of an accelerator with social impact objectives.” Says Sal Matteis - CEO at FUSION
Entrepreneurship is at the core of positive change. Over the past 100 years we have seen an incredible improvement in quality of life and society thanks to innovation and the power of technology. We expect to see a remarkable and positive change occur over the next 10 years that will re-shape positively life in many countries and under-served segments of society through entrepreneurship. Says David Rychlewski - President of Hatch CoLab
Discover the full class of 2017-2018 Startups of the 3 Vertical Accelerator here