Aging2.0 is international, interdisciplinary and intergenerational - focused on changing the conversation from 1.0 (focused on local, clinical, siloed approaches) to 2.0 (collaborative, lifestyle-oriented, opportunity-driven) - hence the name: Aging2.0.
As a special guest, we will host Stephen Johnston, Co-founder of Aging2.0. Stephen will provide the Swiss innovators community with the 8 grand challenges to be solved. He will give us a glimpse of life changing global ventures, provide an outlook of the OPTIMIZE Conference in San Francisco (held November 14-15, 2018) and will outline the opportunities for Swiss startups to grow globally.
And of course startups are presenting themselves:
- Amigos: the social shopping app from Migros, https://www.amigos.ch
- Caru: the roommate of the future, https://caruhome.com
- Seniorservice24: platform to find part-time caregivers, https://seniorservice24.ch
- quitt.ch: register caregivers legally compliant in 5 minutes, https://quitt.ch/
- Pflegevermittlung Schweiz: 24/7-caregiver recruitment agency, https://pflegevermittlungschweiz.ch
- SmartLife Care: emergency devices and 24/7 help and assistance: https://smartlife-care.ch
and more to be announced...