The event features an experienced entrepreneur from your region: Daniela Marino, CEO at Cutiss - growing human skin in the lab for patients that suffer from skin defects, such as burns. Her startup ranked second at the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award 2021.
She will talk about their startup and share details about their journey building a successful company. They will also help answer some of your questions during the Q&A session:
- How to become an entrepreneur?
- How to validate my idea?
- How to fund my idea?
- How to find help to bring my idea to life?
You will also be introduced to different support programs available to new entrepreneurs:
- Venture Kick (up to 150K pre-seed capital for business development): www.venturekick.ch
- InnoBooster (up to 150k grant to accelerate market entry): www.grstiftung.ch/en/area-activity/innobooster
- First Ventures (financial support and tailored coaching program for University of Applied Science students): www.grstiftung.ch/en/area-activity/first_ventures