The event features one experienced entrepreneur from your region: Jannis Fischer, CEO of Positrigo.
About: Jannis studied physics at FU and HU Berlin with exchanges to ETH Zurich, University of California Los Angeles, and CERN. During his PhD at ETH Zurich, he worked on the development of SAFIR, a small animal PET system with unprecedented temporal resolution. BPET (a SAFIR spin-off) started in 2017 with the grant of an ETH Pioneer Fellowship to Max and Jannis. Since then other awards have followed, e.g. VentureKick and Forbes Europe 30 under 30.
He will talk about his startup and share details about his journey building a successful company. He will also help answer some of your questions during the Q&A session:
- How to become an entrepreneur?
- How to validate my idea?
- How to fund my idea?
- How to find help to bring my idea to life?
You will also be introduced to different support programs available to new entrepreneurs:
- Venture Kick (up to 150K pre-seed capital for business development)
- InnoBooster (up to 150k grant to accelerate market entry)
- First Ventures (financial support and tailored coaching program for University of Applied Science students)