Judith joined Planted in early 2020 with a passion to drive innovation to develop healthy, sustainable products that reduce the footprint of the food value chain and bring moments of indulgence to consumers. She studied food science at ETH Zurich and the University of Singapore together with two of the four Planted founders and received her doctorate at ETH Zurich in food process engineering in close industrial collaboration. Judith is an expert in process engineering and clean-label product design and has submitted several patent applications as part of her doctoral thesis. At Planted, she is responsible for product development, regulations and IP and represents Planted in the Swiss Association for Alternative Proteins as association president. Planted is now the fastest growing alternative protein start-up in Europe.
She will talk about his startup and share details about his journey in building a successful company. She will also help answer some of your questions during the Q&A session:
- How to become an entrepreneur?
- How to validate my idea?
- How to fund my idea?
- How to find help to bring my idea to life?
You will also be introduced to different support programs available to new entrepreneurs:
- Venture Kick (up to 150K pre-seed capital for business development)
- InnoBooster (up to 150k grant to accelerate market entry)
- First Ventures (financial support and tailored coaching program for University of Applied Science students)
Thank you to the Gebert Rüf Stiftung for supporting this event.