Organised by digitalswitzerland in collaboration with SICTIC and Innosuisse as presenting partner, and supported by Amazon Web Services, Canton of Vaud and Swisscom, the Startup Battle will honour the best Swiss startups as part of the Swiss Digital Day 2021.
Fifteen startups will be selected to present their innovative products or services at one of the five Semi-Finals between 06.10. – 03.11.2021. One startup per Semi-Final (five in total) will be selected by a jury to compete in the final Startup Battle during Swiss Digital Day 2021 taking place on 10.11.2021 when one winner will be chosen to receive the competition prizes.
Winning startups will receive CHF 10’000.- in cash and CHF 25’000.- in AWS Credits
Startup Battle 2021 Application Criteria
- Startups from Switzerland who meet the following criteria are invited to apply:
- Innovative value-added commercially viable solution to a real problem.
- The product/service must incorporate a robust component that allows the business to scale up quickly and has the potential for fast growth.
- The startup is not older than 5 years (i.e. incorporated in 2016 or later).
- Have at least one paying customer.
- Optional: Your startup contributes to one of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
All startups are invited to apply to pitch before the 13th of August, 2021. The application must be submitted by founders only.