Alexander Stoeckel will be covering the workshop with the topic: Closing the investment
Alexander Stoeckel is a partner at BrainsToVentures AG. He holds an MBA from the University of Oxford and has studied at the European Business School in Oestrich-Winkel and Paris, and at the International School of Management (ISM) in Dortmund and San Diego. He is a long-term venturelab trainer and an expert to get your business funded.
- Accessing investors
- Structuring and negotiating investment terms
- Get ready for the funding process
The workshop: The series of workshops is based on a mission and challenge approach to enhance the validation and execution of your business case. This is how we work together during our workshops:
- Intro with key tools, checklists and objectives, using benchmark examples from successful founders
- Identification of your individual priorities, key missions and tasks
- Definition of your objectives and milestones, with a focus on maximized value creation
- With experts' support you work and exchange on the identified core missions for your project.
- Pitching, debriefing and challenging of your results. Get inputs to improve and accelerate
External industry experts/mentors/supporters will be invited to the workshops.
Apply if you have an innovative startup project and the ambition to conquer the world. Or if you are master student, doctoral candidate, postdoc or member of staff at ETH or EPFL carrying a solid high-tech startup project.
The Startup Essential Workshops will help you to:
- Shape your entrepreneurial proposal
- Build an execution track record
- Validate the contents of the "investment-ready" package and offer it to investors