Karim Maizar is partner at Kellerhals Carrard, a leading Swiss law firm, where he specializes in the fields of corporate law with a particular focus on venture capital, M&A and corporate governance. He is a long-term venturelab trainer and comanages the Startup Desk of Kellerhals Carrard: An expert in building an investable vehicle.
- Foundation to create a solid company
- Clearing legal aspects (incorporation, recruitment, regulations)
- Capturing intellectual capital
This is how we work together during our workshops:
- Intro with key tools, checklists and objectives, using benchmark examples from successful founders
- Identification of your individual priorities, key missions and tasks
- Definition of your objectives and milestones, with a focus on maximized value creation
- With experts' support you work and exchange on the identified core missions for your startup
- Pitching, debriefing and challenging of your results. Get inputs to improve and accelerate
External industry experts/mentors/supporters will be invited to the workshops.
Apply if you have an innovative startup project and the ambition to conquer the world. Or if you are master student, doctoral candidate, postdoc or member of staff at ETH or EPFL carrying a solid high-tech startup project.
The Startup Essential Workshops will help you to:
- Shape your entrepreneurial proposal
- Build an execution track record
- Validate the contents of the "investment-ready" package and offer it to investors