The Startup Acceleration Workshops are a series of stand-alone events covering the know-how and tools required to define, launch and run a startup. They are based around a mission/challenge structure to enhance the execution/validation approach, with the goal to build a world-class startup the fastest way possible.
Startup Essential Workshop No. 3 is focused on the theme Strategic clarity and execution roadmap. The following topics will be covered:
- Define the value creation roadmap
- Methodologies and tools to establish your execution plan
- Communicating and executing the plan
Our trainer: Andreas Jurgeit is Director at Merck Ventures. Merck Ventures is the strategic, corporate venture capital arm of Merck. From headquarters in Amsterdam and offices in the US and Israel Merck Ventures invests globally in transformational ideas driven by great entrepreneurs.
About the workshop
The series of workshops is based on a mission and challenge approach to enhance the validation and execution of your business case. This is how we work together during our workshops:
- Intro with key tools, checklists and objectives, using benchmark examples from successful founders
- Identification of your individual priorities, key missions and tasks
- Definition of your objectives and milestones, with a focus on maximized value creation
- With experts' support you work and exchange on the identified core missions for your startup
- Pitching, debriefing and challenging of your results. Get inputs to improve and accelerate
External industry experts/mentors/supporters will be invited to the workshops.
Apply if you have an innovative startup project and the ambition to conquer the world. Or if you are master student, doctoral candidate, postdoc or member of staff at ETH or EPFL carrying a solid high-tech startup project.
The Startup Essential Workshops will help you to:
- Shape your entrepreneurial proposal
- Build an execution track record
- Validate the contents of the "investment-ready" package and offer it to investors