The first Startup Essential Workshop will cover the theme: Business Development at heart. this will be subdivided into the following topics:
- Market entry points: Partners and customers profiling
- Building and working the pipeline
- Setting up the business development process
- PRs and communication
Our trainer: Christian Schaub is the CEO and co-founder of Redbiotec. He is a passionate lifescience entrepreneur and business angel.
The workshop: The series of workshops is based on a mission and challenge approach to enhance the validation and execution of your business case. This is how we work together during our workshops:
- Intro with key tools, checklists and objectives, using benchmark examples from successful founders
- Identification of your individual priorities, key missions and tasks
- Definition of your objectives and milestones, with a focus on maximized value creation
- With experts' support you work and exchange on the identified core missions for your startup
- Pitching, debriefing and challenging of your results. Get inputs to improve and accelerate
External industry experts/mentors/supporters will be invited to the workshops.
Apply if you have an innovative startup project and the ambition to conquer the world. Or if you are master student, doctoral candidate, postdoc or member of staff at ETH or EPFL carrying a solid high-tech startup project.
The Startup Essential Workshops will help you to:
- Shape your entrepreneurial proposal
- Build an execution track record
- Validate the contents of the "investment-ready" package and offer it to investors