What will the event include?
- Why you need Social Media
- Which channels you need
- Tools you need
- Facebook overview (features, advertising, tips)
- Twitter overview (features, advertising, tips)
- Instagram overview (features, advertising, tips)
- LinkedIn overview (features, advertising, tips)
- The other Social Media channels
- Content ideas
- Further tips to grow your channels
- Good and bad Social Media practice
- Good and bad Social Media campaigns from the past
You will leave with a clear plan of how to organise and run your Social Media campaigns. There will be an opportunity at the end to ask questions, chat with other attendees and gain feedback on your own Social Media channels. Attendees are also entitled to discounts on Founders Media's services.
- Please note the event will be spoken entirely in English.
- The event is ideal for those with beginner-intermediary Social Media experience or knowledge.
About Founders Media:
Founders Media are an English Social Media Management and Events company.
Visit our website at www.foundersmedia.co.uk or drop us a line at email@example.com.
- "It was a really nice and effective event, we learnt how can we manage Social Media accounts and how we can use different platforms as marketing tools for our business." (Amsterdam)
- "Really useful info, well structured and nice guys" (London)
- "A very helpful and motivating workshop" (Berlin)
- "I learnt a lot. All was super for me!" (Berlin)