The program is designed to make Start-up ready for impact investments through coaching and a supplementing online library. After registration the Impact Academy team will assess the stage of each startup's business and decide on their admission to the Academy.
Candidates are required to have az least a proof-of-concept to be accepted to the Academy.
What is the Impact Academy?
- A six-month coaching-cycle for social entrepreneurs
- Matching of social entrepreneurs’ needs and senior corporate managers’ skillsets
- Goal oriented program for efficiency and maximum impact.
- Access to supporting tools on impact investing and network for social entrepreneurs
- Input sessions led by experts in the fields of impact measurement and financing
Seif also offers input sessions led by expert in the fields of social investments and impact measurement & management. All of this is for free for social entrepreneurs.
Eligible to apply are individuals with a social business in the growth phase.
The Autumn cycle Kick-Offs off on 12.092018