What factors do impact-focused limited partners look for? Which challenges, processes, and investment requirements are crucial for impact VCs?
Key questions of the event:
Impact-focused investors - Limited Partner (LP) perspective
- How do you determine impact criteria for selecting Impact VCs?
- How can Limited Partners assess the ESG/ impact readiness of General Partners (GP)?
- What are the particularities of the Decision-Making process? What are practical examples?
Register now for this upcoming SECA event and discuss with the speakers:
- Dimple Sahni, Anthos Fund & Asset Management, Amsterdam
- Ulla Enne, Head of Responsible Investing, Nest Sammelstiftung, Zurich
- Christin ter Braak-Forstinger, General Partner, Burning Issues Impact Fund, Zurich
- Dörte Hirschberg, General Partner, Climentum Capital, Berlin
- Adrian Bührer, General Partner, Übermorgen Ventures, Zurich
This event is organised for managers and decision-makers in the investment sector, family offices, insurance firms, and pension funds.
- 16.30 - Welcome & Introduction, Christian K. Winkler, Managing Partner, asc impact
- 16.45 - GP Investor perspective on Impact VCs
- 18.00 - Three Impact VC General Partners share their approaches & learnings
- 19.30 - Break-out session to exchange ideas and discuss specific questions
- 20.00 - Networking & Apéro riche