The entreprineurial wave brings the Swiss Startup Ecosystem’s biggest influencers together onto one panel to answer everyone’s most burning questions. During this session, you will learn from some of the top Swiss startup representatives who will share their knowledge on how to make the most of the Zurich Startup ecosystem. You will learn some of the best practices, local resources and tip on how to build an enduring startup in Zurich.
• Jan Fuelscher - Swiss ICT Investor Club (SICTIC)
• Mike Baur - Swiss Startup Factory (SSUF)
• Hans Oury - Commission for Technology and Innovation (CTI)
• Johann Schlieper - Founder Institute (FI)
• and more..
Who Should Attend
• Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
• Anyone who wants to meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
• Anyone who wants to learn about the resources available for local entrepreneurs
• Anyone who knows that there are a bunch of cool organizations in Switzerland to support them but don't really know how they can help them and how it all fits together
What are some of the topics?
• The ecosystem landscape and where the support organizations fit in
• Making transition to entrepreneurship
• Building a team and advisors
• Legal and incorporation
• Bootstrapping and funding
• Customer research