Why Innovation and Startup Ecosystem Workshop?
Developing and maintaining a working innovation ecosystem is an essential task of any company aiming for sustainable growth in an uncertain future. An innovation ecosystem is build up by mutually dependent elements that enable intrapreneurs, entrepreneurs, and innovators to generate, test and implement new ideas.
- Challenges for successful innovation ecosystems
Option Overload – Decision makers require measurable results but are very often overwhelmed by the amount of proposed possible innovation initiatives.
- Innovation Alignment – Lack of alignment and common understanding among the stakeholders that negatively influence the communication and efficient allocation of resources
- Innovation Silos – Missing transparency and information about best practices within and outside the organizatio
- Understanding and communicating the current status of your innovation and startup ecosystem.
- Identification and priority setting of challenges in your innovation and startup ecosystem as well as the allocation of resources.
- Definition of metrics to be implemented based on best practices.
Innovators from established companies from the following areas Innovation Management, Corporate Strategy & Development, Business Development, Product Development etc.
INNOVENGERS is a group of acknowledged interdisciplinary innovation experts based in Germany that successfully worked in the past years with multinational corporations and medium-sized businesses on a variety of digital and transformation projects.
Past Participants: Deutsche Telekom, AXA, Volksbanken-Raiffeisenbanken, YelloStrom, TÜV Rheinland, Bosch, E.ON