A handful of global corporations’ control much of the data that is essential to a functioning digital society. Hardware and software for vital and critical systems is also produced by a few international companies. In view of the increasing digitalisation of business processes, this dependency entails certain risks. The question therefore arises for Switzerland as to how it can increase its digital independence - its cyber sovereignty - and enhance the potential for local innovation.
Over the past three years, SATW has organised top-class events on the subject of cyber sovereignty. Building on this, SATW is now organising, together with Kickstart and the Cybersecurity start-up Map, an exclusive evening event for decision-makers from administration, business, politics and science.
The Cyber panel will include:
- Lieutenant General Thomas Süssli, Chief of the Armed Forces
- Massimo Lucchina, Vice President of CYSEC, Member of Innovation Council at Innosuisse
- Sandra Tobler, Co-Founder and CEO of Futurae Technologies
- Nicolas Mayencourt, CEO of Dreamlab Technologies
- Henri Dubois-Ferrière, PhD, Innosuisse expert and founder of 12th Ave Labs LLC.