Google For Entrepreneurs Exchange is a week-long immersion program that bridges the gap between startups, experts, and new markets. Each Exchange session brings together startups from around the world in a specific industry at a Campus or Google for Entrepreneurs partner location to improve their product, prepare for funding and meeting potential clients.
During the week-long program, founders will have the opportunity to connect and learn from hackers, hustlers, investors, tech executives and CEOs, as well as experienced Googlers that are machine learning, sales and marketing experts. The program will take place in Zurich from March 12th to March 16th. This program is designed to support and grow the next generation of data-driven and AI startups.
- Industry Connections: opportunity for startups to meet with potential business partners, clients or other industry leaders.
- Expertise: Chance to meet with and if possible, get mentored by leading experts in their field/industry.
- Exposure / Visibility: Help startups get some visibility and get acquainted with the specific startup community and opportunity to scale in the region.
Selection Criteria for Startups:
- Have a prototype or minimum viable product
- Have conducted customer reviews or have beta/paying customers
- Participating founder is an original founding member of the company
- Focusing on Big Data, Analytics, Internet of Things, or Artificial Intelligence
- Preference will be given to startups that have either raised a round or are generating a revenue
- Are eager to learn, network, and fully tap into the resources and opportunities offered via Impact Hub Zurich
Registration deadline: 29 January 2018