Pelt8, a climate tech start-up based in Zurich, making sustainability reporting accessible by helping companies to collect sustainability-related data in an easy and auditable way and CelsiusPro, an InsurTech company for climate risk and NatCat providing bespoke and comprehensive climate risk reporting (TCFD compliant) and climate risk transfer products have decided to join forces to pursue a common goal: supporting the Swiss industry on its sustainability reporting journey.
With this aim, they will be inaugurating a platform created to lead the conversation on climate reporting in Switzerland on Monday 22 May 2023, from 13:30 to 18:00 at the SIX Convention Point in Zurich, Switzerland.
This event will feature high-profile speakers representing a variety of backgrounds and industries, including:
- Christian Reuss, Head of SIX Swiss Exchange
- Sabine Döbeli, CEO, Swiss Sustainable Finance
- Antonio Carrillo Doblado, Global Head of Climate & Energy, Holcim
- Elaine O’Brien, Head of Sustainability Risk Management, Swiss Re
- Res Witschi, Delegate for Sustainability Digitalization, Swisscom
- Jonathan Normand, Founder & CEO, B-Lab Switzerland
- Samuel Brown, Head of TCFD, CelsiusPro
- Julian Osborne, Founder & CEO, Pelt8
- Xenia Karametaxas, Sustainable Finance Policy Advisor, State Secretariat for International Finance
- More speakers to be announced
With the Swiss ordinance on climate disclosures coming into force in 20241, making climate-related disclosures mandatory for the reporting year 2023. Now is the time to prepare. Compliance is one part of the story, but there is also an opportunity for Swiss companies to get ahead and lead the way on this topic.
At the Swiss Climate Reporting Forum, you will have the opportunity to learn from experts in the field, connect with peers, and gain insights into the latest trends, challenges, and best practices in climate reporting. You will also understand how disclosures have created a competitive advantage for other businesses.
A blueprint to support companies to meet compliance requirements while simultaneously building a competitive advantage through the ordinance will also be presented.