Who should attend
- Individuals looking to support SMEs of the future:
- future and active professionals/executives who have an 'entrepreneurial spirit';
- retired, or 'in transition' individuals who want to remain active;
- Representatives of professional groups or corporations whose members or employees will benefit from interaction with SMEs
- Professionals who are active in the angel investing sector
- Entrepreneurs who are considering raising money from business angels.
What will be covered
- Introduction - What is early stage investing? Who are Business Angels?
- overview of the early stage investing process:
- sourcing investment opportunities
- steps to conduct due diligence
- term sheets and company valuation methods
- managing and exiting investments
- elements of an investment strategy