Are you are an entrepreneur with a passion for your craft? You’ve dreamt of serving your customers using your unique genius and gifts. You know you can earn some money at it. You wonder…what can I charge? And how?
As entrepreneurs often the first hurdle we face in charging for our goods and services is ourselves – our inner voices, our hang-ups with money (and math), the way we speak about what we do or even how we approach pricing discussions.
Knowing what and how to charge customers is related to your:
• Relationship with money
• Ability to identify and communicate value
• Confidence selling your unique gifts and genius
During this event you’ll understand:
• The four steps to pricing with confidence.
• How pricing affects you, your customers and your business.
• Ways you can start building a profit mindset in your business.
Get a unique perspective on pricing in your business and what you can do to feel more confidence and skilled when it comes to what and how to charge your customers. Build your skills so you can start to speak, believe and charge your worth with power.